LexisNexis Digital Library eBooks
The Law Library announces LexisNexis Digital Library eBooks!
Now you can check out dozens of Lexis titles right from your PC, tablet, or phone. You can read, annotate, and print sections.
- Corbin on Contracts
- Dunnell Minnesota Digest
- Larson's Workers Compensation Laws
- Minnesota Civil Practice (McFarland & Keppel)
- Minnesota Family Law Practice Manual
- Moore's Federal Practice
- Pirsig on Minnesota Pleading
- ...and many more!
Get the LexisNexis Digital Library app for your Android or Apple device
To use the app you will need this Library code: hclawlib
How do I log in?
- If you are a Law Library subscriber: Select "Public Access". Your username is usually
and your password is the last 4 digits of your barcode. Contact us with any questions.
- If you are a Hennepin County employee: Select "Employee Access". Your username is your Hennepin County email, and your password is your last name exactly as it is in your email address.
- You can also use the LexisNexis Digital Library as a Guest if your device is connected to the Law Library WiFi or the Hennepin County employee network.
How do I use it?
Watch this training video from July 2023: