CLEs and other classes
The Law Library sponsors a Continuing Legal Education class every month. Each CLE is:
- Free to attend and open to all -- no registration required
- Held the 3rd Friday of the month, from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m.
- Approved for 1 CLE credit
- Streaming-only until further notice
- Sign up for CLE emails to receive the live stream link
Sign up to receive notification of upcoming CLEs by email.
For more information contact us at 612-348-2903 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
September: U.S. Supreme Court Review: 2019-2020 Term
Presented Professor David Schultz of Hamline University and Attorney Marshall Tanick of Meyer Njus Tanick, PA.
As the High Court gets ready to start its 2020-21 Term in early October, we will look back at and give an analysis of some of the most consequential cases from the past historic 2019-2020 Term.
David Schultz is Professor of Political Science at Hamline University. Marshall Tanick is an attorney and shareholder at Meyer Njus Tanick, PA.
One general CLE credit applied for: Code no. 322056.
* If you do not already have the Microsoft Teams client installed on your device, select the 'web' option to avoid downloading and installation.
October: Know Your Voting Rights
Presented by Professor Raleigh Hannah Levine, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Friday, October 16, 2020, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.