CLEs and other classes
The Law Library sponsors a Continuing Legal Education class every month. Each CLE is:
For more information contact us at 612-348-2903 or email@example.com.
May: Safe at Home
Presented by Dianna Umidon, Director of Safe at Home, Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State
- Friday, May 21. 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.
- Live-streamed only (not on-demand).* The live-stream link will be posted here when it is available. It will also be sent out to the Law Library CLE email list. Sign up to receive emails.
Safe at Home is a statewide address confidentiality program administered by the Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State. It is designed to help survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, or others who fear for their safety maintain a confidential address. It was established by Minnesota state law.
Dianna Umidon will discuss the history of the law, how it’s implemented, and what attorneys should be aware of.
1 CLE credit applied for.
* A note on the streaming platform: This event will be live-streamed using Microsoft Teams. The Teams client is the most reliable method for joining the live stream. If you do not have Teams installed on your device you should allow time for downloading and installation. You may also use your browser: Microsoft recommends using Chrome or Edge. At this time, Microsoft does not recommend using Safari.
Download the Teams client.
- Friday, June 18. 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.
- Live-streamed only. The live-stream link will be posted here when it is available. It will also be sent out to the Law Library CLE email list. Sign up to receive emails.