Make An Appointment To Visit
You can make an appointment to visit the Law Library. Please call 612-348-2903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment. You will have access to:
- Online databases, including Westlaw, Lexis, HeinOnline, and Wolters Kluwer titles online
- Books and periodicals available for in-library use and circulation
- Reference assistance
- Printing, copying and faxing
Please be aware of the following pandemic-related measures in effect until further notice:
- Appointments must be booked in advance by phone or email
- You may request one- or two-hour appointments at the time of booking
- Limit of four patrons at a time in the law library
- Appointment hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Appointments are reserved for people doing legal research only
Remember, we also continue to offer assistance by phone and email.