New Online Service for Subscribers: CHEETAH
CHEETAH is a resource that brings together many of the Wolters Kluwer titles that had only been available in print, such as Wigmore on Evidence, Law of Lawyering, and Bromberg and Ribstein on Partnership.
You will also find many of the most important construction law titles:
- Alternative Clauses to Standard Construction Contracts - Heady
- Calculating Construction Damages - Schwartzkopf
- Construction Delay Claims - Bramble and Callahan
- Construction Disputes: Practice Guide with Forms - Corgan and Dorris
- Construction Litigation: Representing the Owner - Callahan, Cushman, Cushman and Cook
- Construction Scheduling: Preparation, Liability, and Claims - Wickwire, Driscoll, Hurlbut and Groff
- Fifty State Construction Lien and Bond Law - Schor
- Practical Guide to Construction Contract Surety Claims - Schwartzkopf
- Proving and Pricing Construction Claims - Cushman, Carter, Gorman and Coppi
- State-by-State Guide to Design and Construction Contracts and Claims - Dodd and Findlay
- Sweet on Construction Industry Contracts: Major AIA Documents – Sweet
NOTE: Two steps to access CHEETAH:
- Step 1: Log in to the Law Library’s server. This authenticates you as a Law Library patron.
- Step 2: Log in to (or create) your CHEETAH account. Then you can save documents, view your search history, and create alerts. See this page for detailed CHEETAH login steps.